The digital acceleration supported startups sustainability

By - Sharath
17.01.22 13:49:54

Ideas could be dangerous. They tempt wannabe entrepreneurs into diving in without a thorough analysis, right mindset and prompt actions.

Every startup that has failed despite having a great idea is most likely because they failed in execution. 

There are a list of other reasons as to why 95% of the startups don't make it. But when the remaining 5% make it, they make it big.